Friday, December 11, 2009

Locked out


Locked out
Originally uploaded by TommyKirchmeier
I’ve decided to restart blogging on my blog again. Or maybe I’m going to start blogging as I never really did blog consistently. Wow, it’s amazing how when you say (or type) blog several times, it starts to sound weird again, like it did way back in 2005.

I did get some fair success with one post about a crash and burn job interview. It has made me the number two hit on google when you search for the company World Access Marketing: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=world+access+marketing&aq=0&oq=world+access+m&aqi=g4g-m1. As much as that company sucked, I hope they keep interviewing people so I can stay #2 on google.

Anyway, why the photo to the right? Well, I have thousands and thousands of photos and I plan to transform this from that seems to be about my crappy work life to a blog about the thing I love second-most outside of work: Photography. That’s not to say it will be all about shutter speeds and lighting. I may use photos to illustrate what I’m thinking or where I’m going.

Right now I"m showing one of my favorites. I love the sense of sadness and cold and the feeling that, yes, Shea Stadium may have been a sub-optimal baseball stadium but many summer nights were spent there. It was home, and i'm never going to get back in.

Thanks for reading this far,
-TK

No comments: